10.16.2006

a-z biography

All of my life I have been a
Boy.
Could I have been anything else?
Don't worry, I couldn't have. I will be a boy for-
Ever and ever. i don't really remember my
First word, but I have been told that it was
"Gaga."
How is that even a word?
I guess it is. I dunno.
Just pretend it is. Looking bac
K on my childhood I remember constantly playing a-
Lone, by
Myself. But I wasn't lonely, I just was very solitary.
Now that I'm a teenager, I feel like a different pers-
On. The traits that I
Possesed as a child have
Quietly disappeared. I like very different things. I
Remember I was a total fantasy RPG nerd. I thought it wa-
S Sooo cool. Now I don't dislike it, but I don'-
T do it either. I gave
Up playing Magic: the Gathering. That as a
Very sweet game. I still have all my cards. I
Was trying to sell them at one point. It didn't work.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
You know the Comic Company up by North Dekalb Mall? They got
Zapped. That used to be Magic central. Now it's just another fading memory...

No comments: