10.23.2006

what are your disadvantages/weaknesses? -journal

I think one of my weaknesses is that I am not good a talking on the phone. I never know what to say. People are always on the phone with me and they always say "you're so boring" or "why aren't you talking Will?" and stuff like that. I don't really know why, but I just don't like to talk on the phone. It bores me. I also am very quiet and don't talk much around relatives. They scare me. They always ask you all these stupid questions that they don't actually want to know the answer to but say them anyway just for the sake of talking. We had a family reunion on my last day of summer. At least twenty people asked me if I was "ready" and if I was "excited". I never really knew what to say to that. I usually just end up saying "no" and walking away as fast as I can. I hate family reunions.

No comments: